Inner Yoga Mastery Teacher Training with David Harshada Wagner
David has been teaching, healing, and empowering others for more than 20 years. Let him bring out the teacher/leader/healer in you! This year, he is offering a powerful 9 month training to help qualified people learn to serve others in their process of transformation. The training uses an e-learning platform, so you can do it from wherever you live.
Inner Yoga 500+ Hour Teacher Training
October 2016 – July 2017
Commit to a daily sitting practice for the whole 9 months.
Abstain from drugs and alcohol for the duration of the training.
Complete reading and written essay assignments on time.
Do least one private session with David per month.
Attend two live events with David during the 9 months.
The Training is not for the meek of heart. Along with the requirements (listed to the right) it’s assumed that you have an established spiritual practice and/or long term engagement with transformational work such as yoga, psychotherapy, meditation, etc. The training will be a deep dive into your own transformation combined with a rigorous professional training experience. Over the course of the 9 months you will learn:
- How to meditate and lead others in the 27 techniques of Living Meditation.
- The philosophical background and real-life applications of Inner Yoga.
- The practices of meditation, mantra, atma vichara (self inquiry), swadhyaya (sacred study), namasankritana (chanting), bhavana (working with feelings, states, and attitudes), advanced practice, and sahaja samadhi (living meditation).
- How to facilitate group discussions and give simple dharma talks.
- How to lead meditation and relaxation exercises in corporations and institutions.
- How to do one-on-one inner yoga coaching sessions.
- How to handle problem students.
- How to create physical environments that enhance meditation and inner work.
- How to integrate physical asanas and pranayamas into your classes and sessions.
- The 9 months will consist of three 90 day trimesters following an online course format with reading assignments, meditation practice assignments, and eventually practice teaching assignments.
- Each trainee gets to train individually with David. Sessions are conducted via Zoom or in person depending on trainee’s location. Each month in private session, David will provide a assessment of your progress.
- There will also be a members-only online discussion board that you are expected to be an active participant in.
- Regular online group sessions (Dates TBD)
- Free access to many of David’s Home Study Courses
- Deep discounts on regular Living Meditation Retreats – we want you to come to as many retreats as possible over the course of the training. This includes a $500 discount off the January India Retreat tuition.
Training Options and tuition plans:
Tuition: $7000 paid in one payment (save $875). $7250 paid in two payments of $3625 (save $625). $7875 paid in 9 payments of $875