In-depth Training with David Harshada Wagner
Are you a helper? A teacher? A healer? Do you want to be? David has been teaching, healing, and empowering others for more than 20 years and helps people all over the world serve others in deep and important ways. Let him bring out the teacher/leader/healer in you! This year, he is offering a powerful advanced training to help qualified people go deep into their own process as they learn to serve others in their process of transformation. The training uses an e-learning platform, so you can do it from wherever you live.
500+ Hour Spiritual Leadership Training
November 2018 – July 2019
Commit to a daily sitting practice for the entirety of the program.
Abstain from drugs and alcohol for the duration of the training.
Complete reading and written essay assignments on time.
Do least one private session with David per month.
Attend two live events with David during the year that the training takes place.
This Training is not for the meek of heart. Along with the requirements (listed to the right) it’s assumed that you have an established spiritual practice and/or long term engagement with transformational work such as yoga, psychotherapy, meditation, etc. The training will be a deep dive into your own transformation combined with a rigorous (and fun) professional training experience. Over the course of the training you will be working directly under David’s supervision and get a chance to deeply transform your experience of life and yourself. In addition, trainees interested in teaching other can learn:
- How to meditate and lead others in the techniques of Living Meditation.
- The philosophical background and real-life applications of Inner Yoga.
- Connections between pre-Christian philosophies like Yoga and Buddhism, Christian philosophy and modern self-development work.
- The practices of meditation, mantra, atma vichara (self inquiry), swadhyaya (sacred study), namasankritana (chanting), bhavana (working with feelings, states, and attitudes), advanced practice, and sahaja samadhi (living meditation).
- How to facilitate group discussions and give simple dharma talks.
- How to adapt messages and practices for corporate and institutional audiences.
- How to work with problem students.
- How to create physical environments that enhance meditation and inner work.
- How to integrate physical asanas and pranayamas into your classes and sessions.
- The 8 months will follow an online course format with weekly readings, meditation practice assignments, and eventually practice teaching assignments.
- Each trainee gets to train individually with David. Sessions are conducted via Zoom or in person depending on trainee’s location. Each month in private session, David will provide a assessment of your progress.
- There will also be a members-only online discussion board that you are expected to be an active participant in.
- Regular online group sessions (Dates TBD)
- Free access to many of David’s Home Study Courses
- Deep discounts on regular Living Meditation Retreats – we want you to come to as many retreats as possible over the course of the training. This includes a $500 discount off the January India Retreat tuition.
Training Options and tuition plans:
Suggested Tuition: $4500 paid in one payment (save $850). $5100 paid in two payments of $2550 (save $400). $5500 paid in 10 payments of $550
If the tuition is an obstacle for your participation this year, please apply anyway. Partial scholarships are available on a case-by-case basis. And, if you are financially blessed and have the means to offer more tuition, please do. It helps EVERYTHING we do and in particular it helps me to offer reduced tuition to younger trainees and trainees with less financial means available. Indicate your financial situation in your application.