06/19/2017 - 06/23/2017 | 12:00 am
Omega Institute 150 Lake Drive Rhinebeck , NY
Our summer retreat at Omega this year is a deep immersion in the Living Meditation Process. Over the course of five days, David takes retreat participants through a intensive process of deep meditation practice and an exploration of the “inner” dimensions of yoga. Through guided meditation sessions, interactive discussions, outdoor practice sessions and more, David provides the optimum context for a deep initiation into a transformational path.
Every day will include
- Multiple deep guided group meditations.
- Walking meditation sessions on the Omega woodland paths.
- Periods of silence (Everyone is welcome to practice silence for the whole retreat if desired).
- Dynamic dharma talks and group discussions based around key yoga philosophy teachings.
- Transformational self-inquiry exercises.
- Guided pranayama (yogic breath work) sessions.
During the retreat we will also enjoy
- Group fire ceremony
- Namasankirtana (Group musical chanting practice)
Omega Institute, set in the Catskill Mountains near Rhinebeck, NY, is the ideal place for a Summer retreat. There’s a lake to swim and canoe in, delicious food, and many options for accommodations – including tent camping! Multiple options will be available for yoga (asana) classes, ecstatic dance, bodywork, and other wellness services provided by Omega’s world-class staff.
Sign up now and get your choice of accommodation options!