05/13/2017 | 12:30 pm - 6:00 pm
drishti power yoga 2100 Route 35 North, Sea Girt NJ 08750 Sea Girt NJ 08750, NJ 08750
Most people know they should meditate. They know “wisdom teachings” they know they should follow. Some try. Very few actually succeed.
Why? Not because it’s difficult. Not because there’s not enough time. Most people don’t succeed simply because they haven’t had the right training, the right introduction, the right energy for the practice. The energy is the main thing. Meditation is not something you do with your mind or body, it requires an inner shift, a kindling of an inner fire. Same thing goes with following wisdom – if your inner energy is not alive, if your inner mechanics are not flexible, the teachings remain just ideas.
For more than 20 years, David has worked with people all over the world helping them to cultivate a lasting and loving relationship with meditation and “inner yoga” practice. He has taken the wisdom gleaned from his decades of teaching and used it to create the Living Meditation Deep Ignition Intensive. It’s a five hour experience created to really root people deeply into the practice and teachings of Living Meditation and prepare them to live in a higher, wiser, happier way and practice meditation deeply on their own.
Deep means that the work of the intensive takes place not just in your mind and body, but in a deeper part of you, the essential depth of you. It is in that deeper part that we hold our most limiting unconscious beliefs and patterns of unhappiness. It is also in that deeper part where we learn to cultivate a sense of deep contentedness, sacredness, and power.
Ignition means that something will be kindled, like a new fire in that deep place. A process will begin that you will be able to cultivate into a lasting source of illumination, warmth, and strength in your life.
Intensive means you’ll actually learn a lot. It’s not just an experience of something nice, it’s an intensive immersion designed to really set you up for success in your own personal home practice of Living Meditation.
This program is the beginning program to all of David’s other advanced workshops and training programs. Whether you see yourself as a “serious” seeker, or you just want to really learn how to meditate well, this is a great program to start with.
You will learn:
- The basic teachings of Living Meditation: The relationship between the mind and the heart, thinking and awareness, the Soul’s journey of awakening, and more.
- The mechanics of meditation practice: Where to sit, how to sit, session duration, choice of technique, how to eat to support practice, etc.
- Techniques of Living Meditation: During the intensive, you will be lead into and taught at least three of the core Living Meditation dharanas or meditation techniques, including silent mantra meditations.
- How to avoid the common pitfalls many meditators encounter on the path.
- How to navigate your specific obstacles. The group will be small enough that David can work with you directly to help you with your particular issues or strengths in practice.
- Methods for maintaining the state of connectedness during the rest of your day.
Most importantly, beyond what you’ll learn, you’ll experience an inner kindling, an activation of your own inner sacred energy.
Tuition for the Intensive is $299
Are you ready to jump in? The intensive requires a significant investment. You will need to invest the five hours, the tuition fee, and during the sessions you will be covering a great deal of material and engaging in deep practice sessions, but more than that, you will be expected to work with the material, establish a practice, and really walk the path of self-discovery. This is really not for “dabblers”.